Waterproof wound covers that do the job.
The DrySee™ Bandage with Pad is designed to cover acute wounds such as cuts, abrasions, partial-thickness burns, IV-sites and incisions. It is also designed to cover low-exuding, partial-thickness, chronic wounds including pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers or venous ulcers. It is meant to be worn into a shower as a protective dressing to assist in maintaining wound dryness.
This product is not designed, sold, or intended for use except as indicated.
How to apply DrySee.
Instruction for Use
Select a bandage size to fully cover the wound with the absorbent pad while providing adhesive attachment to healthy skin.
• Clean and prepare site per internal protocol
• Excess hair should be clipped to increase adhesion
• Allow cleaning or prep fluids to fully dry prior to attachment
• Open the package and remove the sterile dressing. Gloves are recommended.
• Peel and remove the paper liner(s)
• Position the framed dressing over the wound or catheter site and apply
• Press gently to adhere to the skin
• Remove the paper-frame from the dressing while preventing wrinkles and insuring firm attachment to the skin
The site should be monitored for signs of infection.
• Stop bleeding before use
• Do not stretch the bandage during application
• Dry skin which is free of lotions or oils allow the best adhesion
• Not for use on infected wounds except under the supervision of a healthcare professional
This dressing is not a replacement for suture or as a primary wound closure method. It is not an alternate to a hemostatic dressing for severe bleeding.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.